Monday 12 September 2011

MUST SEE Some Funny Pics..


Don't Worry I'll Handle your mouse properly..

Real Bullock Cart With Smart Smiling Engine..

What u think is this AMAR, AKBAR, ANTHONY or PATI PATNI or WOH..
 
Do Not Mess With Me..
cool & funny collection
Aaj main Uper..

Cloudy Joker..

They Have Also Brain..

Shit Happens..

I m Also Sexy Like HER..

Oh Shit This Is Real Dish Washer..

Reality..

MOM I Can't find that bird, Where is she...

Beach Crow Helping HER..

Who the hell say's we r not technical..

Oh Those Day's I Never Forget..

Rihno Ki Jawani..

Real HOT DOG..

My Bicycle have own foot..

CART BICYCLE..
cool & funny collection
Waht's This..

JUST MARRIED..

WINDOWS ELEPHANT..

Dirty Mouse..

Yahan Khud Pakadna Padta hai..

Just Do It Man..

Only for Drunken Driver's

Road Safety Massage..

A Big Fat Hen..



No comments:

Post a Comment